Timbed is looking for you – an ingenious developer and integrator
Timbed is a start-up company with a clear mission. We want to smartly enable companies so that they can cleverly manage their ethics and compliance challenges. Challenges like policy setting, training and internal controls in areas like responsible business, anti-corruption and data privacy. We are looking for a back-end developer with excellent digital skills that can help us build the SaaS solution that fits our customers need.
For instance, this would specifically include developing a solution that will enable our platform to query and interact with datasets on another platform using Restful API. Another example is utilizing PHP function libraries to compress, encrypt at distribute content.
This is a challenging and rewarding part-time job. Working with some of the best experts in Denmark, you will integrate best practice into practical solutions. You will have plenty of space and autonomy – seeking the best solution – with a clear vision as the goal.
About the job:
- You will develop back end solutions based on PHP, JS, SQL, Rest API and others.
- You will utilize the power of tools like WordPress, Zapier, forms, mail services etc.
- You will generate and maintain useful solution documentation.
- You will support, and be supported by, the founder in the solutions aspect, and participate in related projects e.g. social media strategy and implementation.
- You will be doing ad hoc tasks and projects.
- You have experience with the solutions above and know how to tackle e.g. the Restful API task mentioned.
- You are cool with taking on a part time job that may develop into a full-time position.
- You may be studying for a Bachelor or Master’s degree IT or similar field.
- If you’re not a student, but feel this position is a fit for your competencies and job situation, feel free to apply.
- You have well developed communication skills.
- You are a flexible and quick learner.
- You have a clear ethical mind-set, person of integrity, and you are disciplined towards achieving your goals.
- You can work up to 16 hours a week. Timbed offer a flexible work environment that fits with your schedule.
What we offer:
- Development projects and tasks that will gradually increase in size and complexity.
- A start-up environment where what you bring to the table will be listened to and likely be important for shaping the actual practical solution offerings.
- An opportunity live out your inner entrepreneur dream, and maybe develop into our next CTO.
- Compensation will be set according to your fit with what we need.
Application and contact: Please submit your application now via e-mail at [email protected] We are looking for the right person to start as soon as possible.
If you need more information, please contact Ken Graversen at +45 4021 0890 or [email protected]